The Wellbeing Service is part of USW Student Services. If you are dissatisfied with any part of Student Services the University asks that you speak to or put your complaint in writing to the relevant service manager in the first instance.

For the Wellbeing Service complaints should be directed to:

Manager of Wellbeing & Disability Service
Hirwaun Building
Treforest Campus
University of South Wales,
Llantwit Road
CF37 1DL

This forms part of the University Complaints Procedure which is updated frequently.